If you have any question, please drop me an email (sonia9423@gmail.com) or Instagram @ sonianll

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Switzerland, Luzern, Old Town, Part 7

I fell in love with Luzern specially this Old Town.What a nice and beautiful places to discover walking of this medieval town!. When you walking by its streets you'll find lots of "awesome views of the city"



























































-shopping and more shopping, bakery shops, souvenirs and other shops...












































































































- so happy and excited to see snow in old town, also my first time see snow.




- Two U students stopped by us and asked us few questions about how we feel about Luzern, it just for their project purposes.



- not realized that there was a nice car captured in this photo, I personally like this photo very much.
p/s next post I will show you the last stop in Zurich.

10 comments:

Bakeling said...

It's really beautiful !

Those shops there are meant to earn your( tourists) money !

Colin Woon said...

More wonderful images! Good job, Sonia!

It must be a good feeling to walk these streets with so many wonderful buildings. All I can do is envy, we totally missed the old town part of Lucerne the last time we were there. Some interesting shops they have too. And to see snow too! I envy you so so much!

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Bakeling, items sell in those shops are so expensive, I just window shop only.

Colin, dont need to envy me, you still can re-visit and bring your lovely wife along, she must be very happy if you do that.

Colin Woon said...

Sure my wife will be happy if we visit Switzerland again but I will be broke, hahaha...

Nancymommy said...

这些建筑物让我想起之前去Italy的景物,这些old town的建筑物和Italy的建筑物物,街道都很相近,我喜欢这种感觉....很舒服!

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Nancy, Italy also another my dream place to visit, hopefully I can visit soon.

温馨小屋 said...

我只有羡慕的份咯!

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Felvinc, dont say like that, last time I also didn't know i got this chance, I'm sure you have this kind of opportunity later. Good Luck.

Cheryl said...

Oh wow, gorgeous photos. I've never been to Switzerland before, perhaps I should one day :)

Thank you for your kind words on my little blog. I happen to love nasi lemak as well, oh, you have inspired me to make some this weekend!

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Cheryl, thanks for dropping by. Really !! you know how to prepare nasi lemak, take some photos and show me ya.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin